Friday, September 16, 2011

[RE]: to gg.

Gigi Zeng:
I'm one of those active immature people that still like to play 'Sandman' and 'Monster Tag'.
          I...got you into that stuff LOL. Back in like what...7th grade? Childish games are my life. I am a child. A child is me. I dont know what Im saying... 
          As a child Id used to play random stuff with friends in elementary school. Those games included: Spy, Ninja, Freeze Tag, Sandman, and Monster Tag. Spy was created by none other than myself; it was a game in which one used their "spying" skills to find people or basically "spy" on people. Ninja, was kinda created by the group of small asians I played with, we would weave "ninja techniques" to pretend fight each other. Yes, the techniques were from Naruto (UJELLY?). Freeze Tag...that game was a never-ending game, not the most fun game =/. Sandman and Monster Tag were introduced to me by people who I met during my time at Wood Middle School. Sandman is an intense game in which you try to catch people with certain limits/circumstances..(I dont want to explain it thoroughly, itd take a while). Monster Tag was basically Tag, however if you were "Tag"-ed then you become "it" WITH the person who had "Tag"-ed you. The game is over once every player has become "it". 
          These childish, but oddly fun, games made up a lot of my childhood, and somewhat of my present. I sometimes still play certain games. Soooo basically I am immature :D. Immaturity is what keeps the world go round, not really. If all the people in the world were tight-ass, suit-wearing, money-loving, old, and sophisticated, THEN I WOULD NOT EXISTENT IN THAT WORLD. kthxbai.

2 comments: