Friday, September 9, 2011

[FREE] Sigh..school D:

                Dang..school. The summer felt so short. AP Euro......................soooo much work. And now Im worried bout my grade since of the quiz. FAIL. PE this year also started a lot quicker than last year...gah. HP Pre-calc so far has been about what Id imagined, pretty difficult. The weekly quizzes are going to kill me...I went from a 94% in the class to 91% cause I got a B on the quiz today =/. HP Chemistry with Mr. Joo has been pretty good. Hes a coolio dude LOL. But our homework/classwork have been kiinndddaaaa hard to learn, sig. figs. Spanish 2 has been tooooo easy for now. We had a quiz in class today...took me like under 2 minutes. Lastly, 6th period, English 2, has been pretty fun. Its a chill class, and hella funny people in thar :D. 
                Mayun...track & field pre-season practice has been going on for a few weeks now, but I havent had the time to go to most of them. I went to like 2...AP Euro = no time. 
                Today, wasnt all too bad I guess. The weekend homework for AP Euro shouldnt be too time-consuming. I was able to find a nice book for our english class, the one with the indian guy.. LOL. But then after school, I had to go to this one Alameda Family Physicians or something near the school to get shots. HPV shots. I went in, signed in, waited...and finally went inside. When the lady pushed the needle in, I thought, "Oh. This isnt all too bad.." BUT I WAS WRONG. The penetration of skin was just nothing, but the SLOW injection of the fluids was just like, "ooooowWW". Felt like my shoulder was bout to blow up...
                Sigh..school. 
                kthxbai.
-productofnickwong.

1 comment:

  1. suck it up, you nerd LOL at least you're smarter than me. D:<

    ReplyDelete