Friday, October 7, 2011

[FREE] mmmm.

          Today I went to Dragon Rouge on Encinal Street and perpendicular to Park Street. A friend of mine reccomended the new curry sandwiches, includes a choice of meat and the regular amount of peppers with carrots, etc; of course, drizzled with curry. The meat choices were chicken, pork, and beef. I chose the curry pork, because my last venture to the restaurant, I tried a normal pork sandwich. We received our sandwiches shortly from the waiter/cashier. They was wrapped inside somewhat tight aluminum foil, which was probably used so that the curry sauce would not drip. 
          We had no idea where to eat, so we called our friend, Ken, to ask if we could hangout at his house and eat. I sat down on his couch, and unwrapped my sandwich. I accidentally spilled some of the contents onto the floor and couch. I cleaned it up carefully.
          Finally, I was ready to eat this sandwich. I squeezed together the buns, keeping the contents restricted, and began to engage the sandwich into my mouth. The first bite, the strong and salty taste of the curry overwhelmed my mouth. The peppers and onions helped to sweeten the deal. Crispy on the outside, yet soft on the inside were the buns. It was...indescribable. I couldnt stop. I took bite after bite, with the mouthwatering curry sauce, and meaty pork. I finally reached the bottom area of the sandwich. The worst part, the realization that there is not much of the substance left, leaving you disappointed. At the end, all was left was the bread, a bit of pork, and a pool of curry sauce. The vegetables were mainly portioned in the center. Finishing the sandwich, I felt satisfaction. It was a great meal.
          kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment